Quantitative insights are combined across data sources and visualized in a variety of useful automatically updatable formats: graphs, maps, charts, pictures, etc so anyone with special interest in results can drill-down into the most granular details to evaluate own metrics, KPIs, strategic business unit or individual performances and make fact-based decisions and strategies.
Userful’s video wall software turns a standard PC into a powerful browser-managed video wall at an affordable price. It connects to displays over the network, supports any layout (including artistic or mosaic-style), and can drive up to 100+ displays and 8k source content. It allows for virtually unlimited internal and external content sources on preset zones across one or more video walls making it the ideal solution for any video wall application from digital signage to control rooms.
With Userful you can:
▪ With up to 8k source content in real time on up to 100+ displays per video wall
▪ All easily managed from a browser or smart phone
▪ Using virtually unlimited simultaneous internal and external content sources
▪ …on preset zones across a single video wall
▪ …or onto a mix of video walls and digital signs
▪ All controlled in real time through Userful’s API or with remote control tools which staff can use to invoke zone
and content presets created by administrators
▪ Userful also allows operators to control mouse and keyboard inputs from a desktop or smart phone making it
easy to interact with content on the video wall.
▪ It’s the ideal solution for control rooms, digital signage applications or one of a kind artistic video walls.
• High availability – Install an optional failover server to ensure continuous system availability.
• Increased life span – Zero client player devices have no moving parts or operating system, making them long-
lasting, even for demanding or harsh environments, including high heat, grease, dust, steam,and outdoor elements. • Content management – The solution integrates natively with multiple leading CMSs and can display content from
any CMS using HDMI capture.
• HDMI capture – Optionally add one or more HDMI capture cards, allowing input of just about any source content. • Other types of display – Support stand alone digital signs, touch kiosks, or desktops all from the server that
supports the video wall to create a complete digital display solution.
• Interactive Viewer – Any tablet or smartphone can control the mouse and keyboard of the video wall making
interactivity with a Userful video wall easy.
• Zone support – Display simultaneous content streams on specified displays within the video wall and change on
the fly as needed.
• Preset switcher – Use a phone or tablet for one-touch switches between multiple content sources and video wall
layouts preset by the video wall administrator.
• Mirror feature – Synchronize content across multiple displays or video walls allowing the same content to play at
exactly the same time.
• REST API – A platform to programmatically interact with Userful allowing customers to trigger changes to content,
zones and more.
• Multi-Window – divide displays and video walls into sections within the bezels of the screens, splitting up even an
individual screen and showing different content on different quadrants.